The individual we seek would cover the following areas of work
- Keep all content up to date on website and social media in accordance with companywide
- Prepare presentation material.
- Develop and coordinate social media strategy.
- Develop, build up and supervise the newly implemented Kéré Architecture archive.
- Design all portfolio material and other presentation layout material needed by the Kéré. Architecture as communicated by supervisor and in accordance with the company CI.
- Develop templates for all admin purposes (list to be developed with supervisor) following the company CI.
- Collect, file and supervise all visual material produced (both archival and new).
- Produce plans for exhibition layouts following instructions from supervisor.
- Assist in visual material collection and other tasks needed for editorial projects.
- Compile press overviews.
- Answer routine press requests.
- Design newsletter and ensure timely send-out.
- Take on tasks to implement press strategy designed by Kéré Architecture’s press agency.
With the below approach:
- Reliable, detail-orientated and discreet
- Ability to work with directive and in cooperation across various fields of the studio and a quick changing environment
- Willingness to pick up new skills and apply experience in a sensitive manner to the particularities of the studio
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and either German or French
- All-hands-on-deck attitude when the relatively small size of the studio requires work to be done that may be outside the day-to-day scope.
Ideal qualifications and skill:
- Degree or work experience across in multimedia content production
- Editorial experience
- Experience in high-stake administrative environments
- Advanced graphic design skills
- Proven skill to work with visual material (images, video)
- Proven editorial skills
- Copy writing
- Interest in intellectual discourse around architecture / design
- Interest in intellectual discourse around global representation, sustainability, diversity, equality
- Knowledge and interest in and of discourses and lived realities of the African continent.
To apply please send your CV, work samples and a cover letter with the subject “Application Content Coordinator”.